We like to get naughty on Slutty Girl Problems, but make an effort to keep our public spaces nice. Before you play at all, there are some ground rules, policies, and disclosures you need to know.
In using this site, subdomains, and related social media, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, in full. The full Terms and Conditions can be found here: https://sluttygirlproblems.com/terms-and-conditions.
Below is a brief outline of our most important policies.
We love hearing your voice, and hope that comments turn into valuable discussions. We hope to provide an engaging and interactive environment where all our readers can express themselves openly, without judgement, and connect with one another.
Please read our policy before commenting:
- There is enough hate out there in the world – we don’t need any of it here! Name-calling, bullying, excessive profanity, degrading statements, harassment, and intimidation are NOT welcome. Defamatory, sexist, homophobic, racist, ageist, sizeist, ableist, victim-blaming, shaming, obscene, indecent, abusive, harassing, violent, hateful, or otherwise morally objectionable content will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be blocked.
- Different opinions are welcome, and there is a way to disagree thoughtfully and respectfully. Non-constructive, abrasive, malicious, inflammatory content is not tolerated.
- No trolling. Comments designed to be annoying, inconvenient, needlessly provoking, upsetting, embarrassing, and alarming will be deleted.
- Content must not contain nudity or graphic sexual content, including graphic erotic descriptions. Sharing sex tips and tricks is great, but overtly sexual and X-rated descriptions are not.
- Content must not promote, advocate, or assist illegal activity.
- Comments from new users may be held until the commenter has posted a few times, and is trusted by the moderators.
- When you leave a comment, you’re agreeing that we have full rights to publish it on the site and in future publications.
- No spam, promotions, or self-advertisement. If you’d like to advertise, you can contact us.
- Comments may be removed at any time for any reason at our sole discretion.
- You are responsible for the content of your posts.
If you have a concern about a commenter or member, please let us know at [email protected].
Slutty Girl Problems content on all sites and social media outlets is intended for entertainment purposes ONLY. Everything on the sites, including advice, information, product reviews, and other materials, are solely the opinions of the writers, and should not be relied upon for your decisions. The site does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinions, statements, products or services displayed or distributed. Your reliance on this content is AT YOUR OWN RISK and you agree to hold Slutty Girl Problems harmless from any liability resulting from your use of the site.
So like, if you read an article where we talk about not using condoms, and you decide not to use condoms, and you get pregnant, that’s on you, not us.
Slutty Girl Problems does not condone, encourage, or support unprotected sex, binge drinking, underage drinking, drinking and driving, drug use, or any other dangerous and/or harmful activities. Any mention of these activities on the site or any other media outlet utilized by the company is in a joking, humorous, and fictitious manner and should not be attempted or taken seriously. Be safe.
Age of Use
This website, its subdomains, related social media outlets (Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram), and affiliates are intended for adult audiences only, which means 18+, or whatever the age of consent is where you live. It is not intended to be used or viewed by underage individuals without expressed consent from legal parent or guardian. The site contains mature content, and should be viewed responsibly.
Content on this site, unless otherwise noted, is copyrighted by Slutty Girl Problems LLC. No part of the site, or any of the content contained in the site, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without expressed permission of the copyright holder.
Our site was born out of a desire to make change in our world. We are fundamentally an activism-driven content site.
Our mission is to make the world a sex-positive, safe, and inclusive place for all. We stand by values that will make our vision a reality and support those who are affected by oppression.
As we always have, we will continue to create content about our values. That includes content about the change we hope to see in the world, and against legislation and values that are not in sync with our hopes for the future.
If you’re not interested in this content, we understand, and would like to remind you that you are not compelled to follow us, or any other sites that you are not interested in.
We will continue to moderate comments on our site and across our social media communities, based on our Comment Policy above.
We will remove any comments with name-calling, bullying, excessive profanity, degrading statements, harassment, or intimidation, or that are defamatory, sexist, homophobic, racist, ageist, sizeist, ableist, victim-blaming, shaming, obscene, indecent, abusive, harassing, violent, hateful, or otherwise morally objectionable.
Different opinions are welcome, and there is a way to disagree thoughtfully and respectfully. Non-constructive, abrasive, malicious, or inflammatory content is not tolerated on our site or social media, and will continue to be moderated and removed.