Sometimes you just can’t deal with the dude you like anymore. Maybe the feelings aren’t returned, maybe he’s sending mixed signals, or maybe you just need to move on for any other number of reasons. It can be hard to avoid texting the person you have feelings for, even when you know you shouldn’t. Here are ten suggestions of things you can do to stop yourself from messaging Mr. Wrong.
1. Text your friends. Hit up the group chat for moral support instead of calling your fuckboy ex.
2. Take a bubble bath. You shouldn’t bring electronics into the tub anyway.
3. Pour yourself another drink. You can’t drunk text him if both of your hands are full.
5. Text the guy you know is always down for a good time. When the going gets tough, get with who you can.
6. Masturbate. No guy can get you off like your favorite vibe can.
7. Craft. If your hands and brain are busy, you’ll be way too preoccupied to calculate the amount of time you need to wait between texts.
8. Online shop. Retail therapy always works.
9. Take Buzzfeed quizzes. Who cares about why he’s ignoring you when you can find out which baby animal gif you need to see right now?
I know it’s hard, but you definitely don’t want to text him. Good luck, keep calm, and put down that iPhone!