SLUTTY GIRL PROBLEMS LLC
By submitting this application, I understand that:
- If hired, I will be expected to provide articles on a regular basis, in a timely manner, with respect to deadlines and content requirements.
- This is an unpaid freelance position, and can be used as work experience, writing exposure, and job reference. In the future, I may be offered opportunities for paid articles, commission, or advancement to paid positions.
- My employment is not definite and can end at any time.
- All submitted works and Content is a “Work for Hire” under the Copyright Act and are bound by our Submission Agreement here (http://sluttygirlproblems.com/submission-agreement/). Author hereby assigns all rights in the Content to SGP indefinitely, including all copyrights or other rights. SGP has the right to publish, edit, disperse, advertise, alter, or otherwise use said Content at any time, in any way, in part or in full, anywhere, with or without notice or recognition.
By submitting this application, I certify that:
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I am able to perform the essential functions required for the job, including writing and e-mail communication.
- I have not purposely withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for hiring.
- All answers provided are original, true, and correct to the best of my ability.
Slutty Girl Problems LLC is an equal opportunity employer. This application will not be used for limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration on the a basis of gender, race, orientation, disability, or other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in the application or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. I understand that any materials I submit throughout the application process, and during potential time of employment, becomes the property of Slutty Girl Problems LLC.